Associate of Science in Marketing
The online AS in Marketing degree program from Post University provides students with the knowledge and skills they need to pursue marketing jobs in the areas of customer relationship management, marketing strategy development, and marketing trend analysis. Students gain job-oriented skills in direct marketing, social marketing, multi-cultural advertising, retailing, strategic marketing, market research, and sales promotions, and are prepared to:
- Evaluate businesses’ operations and develop budgets
- Establish, maintain and improve businesses’ images
- Create formalized sales strategies and read verbal and non-verbal sales cues
- Differentiate the dynamics of marketing/buying and the ethics of buyer-seller relationships
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing strategies locally, nationally and globally
Delivery Format:100% Online
In State Rate:$570.00
Out of State Rate:$570.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$34,200.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$34,200.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Accredited high school diploma or GED equivalent recognized by the Department of Education
- Official transcripts
- Cumulative 2.0 GPA or above
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Currently Post University is not accepting students from the following states: CA, FL, GA & TX.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.