The online Criminology and Criminal Justice completion program is tailored to the adult student, with opportunities to expand careers in the areas of criminal behavior, leadership and advanced crime analysis. This program is taught by student-centered faculty, focuses on building practical skills, and offers support with a personal program manager.
Curriculum targets issues in:
- Crime mapping
- Advanced crime analysis
- Criminal behavior
- Police-community relations
- Crime and social factors
- Evidence-based crime control
Students can choose to complete either a Bachelor of Science or a Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Bachelor completion requires 180 credits, including transfer credits and credits awarded for prior work experience
- Minimum of 45-quarter credits (30 semester hours) required for transfer
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Minimum GPA requirement of 2.25, or 2.0 if student has earned an Associate of Arts, Science or Oregon Transfer Module
- Completion of college-level writing prerequisite
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities