Point University offers a Master of Business Administration degree in Strategic Management and Leadership to the online student. Develop the guile to lead in today’s challenging and competitive industry. PU offers valuable credentials though this online MBA program; students dive into rigorous coursework including but not limited to:
- Relationship management
- Marketing strategies
- Methods and procedures for servant-leadership
This comprehensive program propels graduates into leadership roles in for- and not-for-profit organizations. Become a chief operating officer, financial analyst, entrepreneur and more. Engage in quality, faith-based academics and enter today’s marketplace through Point University online.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or passing score on the Point University Business Proficiency Exam
- Official transcripts
- Evidence of higher level skills, such as:
- Samples of academic or professional research and writing ability
- Professional licensures, certifications, training experiences, awards or achievements
- GRE, GMAT, or MAT scores
- If English is not the applicant’s first language, demonstrate English speaking and writing proficiency
*Standardized tests are not required for admission but may be submitted for evidence of skills.
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges