An online MBA in Business Transformation is available through Point University. Individuals enrolled in this program have distinct interest in continuous organizational improvement or in turnaround initiatives for struggling endeavors. Point University, rooted in Judeo-Christian values, instills ethical conduct and sustaining principles in each student.
This broad curriculum covers topics including:
- Strategic management
- Innovation and creativity
- Decision-making and leadership
Graduates of this program may find successful career paths as executives, owners, non-profit leaders, administrators, or consultants. PU offers online mentoring, small class sizes, and high-quality, faith-based education to prepare effective leaders for today’s complex industry.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or passing score on the Point University Business Proficiency Exam
- Official transcripts
- Evidence of higher level skills, such as:
- Samples of academic or professional research and writing ability
- Professional licensures, certifications, training experiences, awards or achievements
- GRE, GMAT, or MAT scores
- If English is not the applicant’s first language, demonstrate English speaking and writing proficiency
*Standardized tests are not required for admission but may be submitted for evidence of skills.
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges