PCC offers the online Dental Office Administration Diploma. This diploma prepares individuals for employment to oversee the administrative operations of dental care settings. They perform general office duties such as answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, helping with insurance claims, and collecting payments.
Course work includes the following:
- medical legal and ethical issues
- dental billing and coding
- dental office management
- dental office simulation
- dental terminology
Graduates should qualify for employment opportunities in various dental care settings.
- Residency Determination request
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Placement test may be required
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges