Piedmont International University offers the online MA in Leadership. This degree is designed for those seeking graduate-level training in leadership with multi-dimensional applications including the workplace, church, or other organizations.
- Comprehension of the responsibilities and obligations of the leader in the expanding realms of self, organization, society, country, and God.
- Understanding of the elements of leadership.
- Competence in conducting research.
- An accredited Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized college or university
- GPA of 2.5 or greater
- Official transcripts from all previously attended schools
- Two letters of reference
School Accreditation Statement
Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools, Accreditation Commission