Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Pfeiffer University is designed to provide registered nurses with the advanced education and training required to earn their BSN and accelerate their career. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Health & Aging
- Nursing Leadership
- Community Nursing
- Health Promotion
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$467.98
Out of State Rate:$467.98
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $450
- Military Tuition (per credit): $250
- Comprehensive Fee (per semester): $210
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $95
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Online major curriculum: 52 credits
- Completion of an associate degree or hospital diploma in nursing
- Prerequisites must be met before enrolling in core classes with exception of PSY 222
- Current unrestricted RN licensure
- Grade of “C” or better in all required nursing prerequisites and cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Immunizations as required by the University and Department of Nursing
- Submission of satisfactory criminal background check
- Proof of liability insurance
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.