This program is intended for those who aspire to teach instructional and program design in schools or leading organizations who need to train staff using technologies and advanced learning theories.
This program requires a residency over a 3-day weekend.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts
- Two professional recommendations
- A one- to two-page statement of educational purpose
- A personal interview may be required
- Attendance at a one-day Community Building Workshop is required
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission