The days of paper ledger sheets, accounts receivable binders and training notebooks are gone. Businesses rely upon technology for all of their day-to-day functions. With Pepperdine’s online MBA in Digital Innovation and Information Systems, you can learn how to create a business foundation built upon IT. You will learn how to manage systems security and infrastructure to keep your organization one-step ahead of the digital divide. Subjects in your coursework include:
- Information and process systems
- Enterprise architecture and infrastructure management
- Managing domestic investors’ security, privacy and ethics
- Digital innovation and strategic transformation
Pepperdine’s MBA program provides you the opportunity to engage in with other students and your professors alongside independently-paced course work. There are small group break-out rooms, chats, collaborated notes, live surveys and capabilities to share media within their online platform. This graduate degree can be completed in as few as 20 months and includes one immersion experience on campus. As part of Pepperdine’s MBA you will also have access to any WeWork shared workspace in cities across the world, with a membership included in your tuition.
While enrolled, students attend one immersion experience in Los Angeles.
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions attended
- Statement of purpose
- GMAT or GRE score
- The GMAT/GRE requirement may be waived if certain criteria are met
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission