The Master of Science in Leadership in Learning Technology at Pepperdine University is intended for individuals seeking to serve as leaders of education and learning development teams, Chief Learning and/or Information Officers responsible for the learning technology arms of private and public organizations, private education, and other learning organizations.
This program requires a residency over a 3-day weekend.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts
- Two professional recommendations
- A one- to two-page statement of educational purpose
- A personal interview may be required
- Attendance at a one-day Community Building Workshop is required
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission