Pepperdine University offers an online Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology focusing on Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT). Graduates of the MFT program will be able to help couples and families build healthier and happier relationships.
Students will learn how to address issues such as depression, substance abuse, psychological disorders, and family conflict. This online MFT degree fulfills academic requirements to pursue licensure. Students should research fieldwork and other requirements of their state’s licensing board.
Graduates will be equipped with skills to help clients, such as:
- Being an impartial listener
- Observing how individuals interact with one another
- Highlighting problematic patterns
- Evaluating and finding resolutions to problems
- Replacing dysfunctional behaviors with healthier alternatives
- TOEFL scores
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- A bachelor’s degree
School Accreditation Statement
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Senior College and University Commission