A Doctor of Ministry degree is available online with Pentecostal Theological Seminary. Students will take on synchronous and asynchronous courses and coursework in a cohort-based program sustained by quality faculty and challenging projects. Studies include practical theology, scripture, ministry and more.
Graduates may consider pathways in:
- Pastoral care and counseling
- Evangelical positions
- Overseeing ministries and churches
- Effective minister and coach to other ministers
Students must stay active in ministry throughout this program. Learn to combine theological theory with practice, developing and advancing skills in leadership, articulation, and community engagement. Earn your doctorate through Pentecostal Theological Seminary today.
- MDiv degree or equivalent
- Official transcripts
- 3.0 minimum GPA
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Additional materials may be requested documenting at least 3 years of ministerial experience
School Accreditation Statement
Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges