Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Pennsylvania State University
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Pennsylvania State University builds and expands on the RN competencies needed to lead change and positively affect the health care industry. Students fulfill their clinical requirements near their homes and take courses online, exploring topics such as:
- Care of the Elderly
- Mental Health Nursing
- Community Health
- Nursing Informatics
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including general education credits, credits earned by portfolio verification for licensed RNs, and 42 prescribed core course credits.
- Must have completed an RN program or have a current RN license to practice in the United States
- Official high school transcripts or GED transcript along with records from high school
- Official college or university transcripts, if you attended another institution, and/or official military transcripts (if applicable)
Not authorized for residents of Minnesota.
Pennsylvania State University is a land-grant university founded in 1855 as the Farmer’s High School of Pennsylvania. Today, it is one of America’s largest and most comprehensive campuses, awarding bachelor's degrees, post-baccalaureate certificates, post master's certificates, master's degrees and doctoral degrees. The main campus of Pennsylvania State University is located in State College, Pennsylvania, and its World Campus houses distance education programs. Penn State’s mission is “Our research, scholarship, and creative activity promote human and economic development, global understanding, and progress in professional practice through the expansion of knowledge and its applications in the natural and applied sciences, social sciences, arts, humanities, and the professions”.
There are 14 academic colleges within Pennsylvania State University and each offers a full range of undergraduate and graduate degrees on multiple campuses and online.
- College of Agricultural Sciences
- College of Arts and Architecture
- Smeal College of Business
- College of Communications
- College of Earth and Mineral Sciences
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Health and Human Development
- College of Information Sciences and Technology
- College of the Liberal Arts
- College of Nursing
- Eberly College of Science
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.