Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Pennsylvania State University builds and expands on the RN competencies needed to lead change and positively affect the health care industry. Students fulfill their clinical requirements near their homes and take courses online, exploring topics such as:
- Care of the Elderly
- Mental Health Nursing
- Community Health
- Nursing Informatics
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$539.21
Out of State Rate:$539.21
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per semester): $7,297
- Information Technology Fee (per semester): $252
International Students Accepted:Yes
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including general education credits, credits earned by portfolio verification for licensed RNs, and 42 prescribed core course credits.
- Must have completed an RN program or have a current RN license to practice in the United States
- Official high school transcripts or GED transcript along with records from high school
- Official college or university transcripts, if you attended another institution, and/or official military transcripts (if applicable)
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not authorized for residents of Minnesota.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.