Every organization faces complex change at some point in its existence. You can learn how to implement this change and be the leader of change with an online MBA in Strategic Leadership from Penn State.
This graduate degree program uses a teaching methodology called ICE: Integration, Collaboration and Engagement. You will complete much of your online coursework as part of a team, or leading a team, to create business solutions for today’s market. Classes with the Strategic Leadership concentration may be:
- Strategic leadership
- Strategic leading and identity
- Strategy implementation and organizational change
Penn State’s MBA program includes a 5-day residency course where you will meet members of your team – both faculty and your cohort. This, naturally, will give you a chance to team build, learn from each other and network across industries.
Students are required to attend a five-day residency held at University Park, PA at the start of the program.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- Undergraduate junior/senior (last two years) GPA
- GMAT or GRE scores from within the past five years
- GMAT or GRE waivers are offered to applicants with Ph.D., M.D., or D.O. degrees, and may also be considered for those with other advanced professional degrees, progressive work experience, or leadership experience, and who have not taken either test in the past 5 years
- Two references
- Essay response
- Online interview
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education