Marketing has changed from door-to-door sales and postal flyers. Now, to be successful in marketing, one has to have a grip on digital technology and alternate advertising strategies. With an online MBA in Marketing Analytics from Penn State, you can gain the knowledge and insight to successfully market products or services in today’s global marketplace.
You will work as part of a team, learn how to lead a team and create business solutions using teamwork within this graduate degree program. This curriculum within Penn State’s MBA centers around a teaching methodology using a foundation called, ICE: Integration, Collaboration and Engagement. With an online concentration in Marketing Analytics, your classes potentially include:
- Evaluating marketing communications in the digital world
- Data-driven customer acquisition and retention
- Analytics for brand management and customer experience
Penn State’s MBA program includes a 5-day residency course where you will meet members of your team – both faculty and your cohort.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts
- GMAT/GRE scores, waiver available
- Portfolio evaluation
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Statement of purpose/essay response
- TOEFL, if applicable
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education