Marketing has changed from door-to-door sales and postal flyers. Now, to be successful in marketing, one has to have a grip on digital technology and alternate advertising strategies. With an online MBA in Marketing Analytics from Penn State, you can gain the knowledge and insight to successfully market products or services in today’s global marketplace.
You will work as part of a team, learn how to lead a team and create business solutions using teamwork within this graduate degree program. This curriculum within Penn State’s MBA centers around a teaching methodology using a foundation called, ICE: Integration, Collaboration and Engagement. With an online concentration in Marketing Analytics, your classes potentially include:
- Evaluating marketing communications in the digital world
- Data-driven customer acquisition and retention
- Analytics for brand management and customer experience
Penn State’s MBA program includes a 5-day residency course where you will meet members of your team – both faculty and your cohort.
Students are required to attend a five-day residency held at University Park, PA at the start of the program.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- Undergraduate junior/senior (last two years) GPA
- GMAT or GRE scores from within the past five years
- GMAT or GRE waivers are offered to applicants with Ph.D., M.D., or D.O. degrees, and may also be considered for those with other advanced professional degrees, progressive work experience, or leadership experience, and who have not taken either test in the past 5 years
- Two references
- Essay response
- Online interview
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education