Penn State’s online MBA program reflects the same level of quality as its on-campus degree. The program curriculum centers around a teaching methodology using ICE: Integration, Collaboration and Engagement. Classes are asynchronous, enabling you to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule. However, if you enjoy discussion and learning from your peers, there are opportunities for synchronous learning as well.
Throughout Penn State’s online MBA, you will work as part of a team, learn how to lead a team and create business solutions using teamwork. You will learn how to apply your comprehensive knowledge from all business disciplines to develop these solutions to real-life scenarios. A key component of the online MBA program at Penn State is a 5-day residency where you will meet members of your team — your cohort and your professors.
Students are required to attend a five-day residency held at University Park, PA at the start of the program.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- Undergraduate junior/senior (last two years) GPA
- GMAT or GRE scores from within the past five years
- GMAT or GRE waivers are offered to applicants with Ph.D., M.D., or D.O. degrees, and may also be considered for those with other advanced professional degrees, progressive work experience, or leadership experience, and who have not taken either test in the past 5 years
- Two references
- Essay response
- Online interview
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education