Combining an online MBA in Finance with professional experience will put you at the center of strategic decision-making within your organization. Penn State’s degree will not only allow you to focus on advancing your career, but it will give you the skills to establish and lead a team of professionals working alongside you.
The curriculum within Penn State’s MBA centers around a teaching methodology using a foundation called, ICE: Integration, Collaboration and Engagement. You will work as part of a team, learn how to lead a team and create business solutions using teamwork. Classes included in the Finance concentration may be:
- Analysis of financial markets
- Multinational managerial finance
- Portfolio management
Penn State’s online MBA program requires a 5-day residency where you will meet members of your team — your cohort and your professors.
Students are required to attend a five-day residency held at University Park, PA at the start of the program.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- Undergraduate junior/senior (last two years) GPA
- GMAT or GRE scores from within the past five years
- GMAT or GRE waivers are offered to applicants with Ph.D., M.D., or D.O. degrees, and may also be considered for those with other advanced professional degrees, progressive work experience, or leadership experience, and who have not taken either test in the past 5 years
- Two references
- Essay response
- Online interview
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education