There is plenty of business acumen needed to successfully implement change and innovation within an organization. Acquire those skills and more, with an online MBA in Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship from Penn State. You will work as part of a team, learn how to lead a team and create business solutions using teamwork within this graduate degree program.
The curriculum within Penn State’s MBA centers around a teaching methodology called, ICE: Integration, Collaboration and Engagement. While online coursework is asynchronous, allowing you to work at your own pace, there are opportunities for discussion and interacting with your classmates, synchronously. The Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship concentration involves studying:
- Business modeling and new venture creation
- Emerging trends, technology and corporate innovation
- Corporate innovation strategies and entrepreneurial methods
As part of your online MBA, you will attend a 5-day residency program at Penn State, where you will have opportunities to network with your cohort and meet your professors.
Students are required to attend a five-day residency held at University Park, PA at the start of the program.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- Undergraduate junior/senior (last two years) GPA
- GMAT or GRE scores from within the past five years
- GMAT or GRE waivers are offered to applicants with Ph.D., M.D., or D.O. degrees, and may also be considered for those with other advanced professional degrees, progressive work experience, or leadership experience, and who have not taken either test in the past 5 years
- Two references
- Essay response
- Online interview
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education