Companies and organizations are beginning to realize that they can impact their bottom line positively, by embracing environmental and social responsibilities. You can be the leader of this corporate change with an online MBA in Business Sustainability from Penn State.
With Penn State’s online MBA, you will work as part of a team, learn how to lead a team and create business solutions using teamwork. You will learn how to apply sustainability strategies across business disciplines and apply these to real-life scenarios. The curriculum centers around a teaching methodology using a foundation called, ICE: Integration, Collaboration and Engagement. With the Business Sustainability concentration, you may study:
- Sustainability strategy development
- Strategy implementation and organizational change
- Sustainable supply chain management
As part of your online MBA, you will attend a 5-day residency program at Penn State, where you will have opportunities to network with your cohort and meet your professors.
Students are required to attend a five-day residency held at University Park, PA at the start of the program.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- Undergraduate junior/senior (last two years) GPA
- GMAT or GRE scores from within the past five years
- GMAT or GRE waivers are offered to applicants with Ph.D., M.D., or D.O. degrees, and may also be considered for those with other advanced professional degrees, progressive work experience, or leadership experience, and who have not taken either test in the past 5 years
- Two references
- Essay response
- Online interview
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education