Companies and organizations are beginning to realize that they can impact their bottom line positively, by embracing environmental and social responsibilities. You can be the leader of this corporate change with an online MBA in Business Sustainability from Penn State.
With Penn State’s online MBA, you will work as part of a team, learn how to lead a team and create business solutions using teamwork. You will learn how to apply sustainability strategies across business disciplines and apply these to real-life scenarios. The curriculum centers around a teaching methodology using a foundation called, ICE: Integration, Collaboration and Engagement. With the Business Sustainability concentration, you may study:
- Sustainability strategy development
- Strategy implementation and organizational change
- Sustainable supply chain management
As part of your online MBA, you will attend a 5-day residency program at Penn State, where you will have opportunities to network with your cohort and meet your professors.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts
- GMAT/GRE scores, waiver available
- Portfolio evaluation
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Statement of purpose/essay response
- TOEFL, if applicable
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education