How an organization is structured, how its IT is structured and modeled, can directly contribute to the attainment of corporate goals and earnings. Become the cornerstone of your company, with an online MBA in Business Architecture from Penn State. Your coursework will likely include:
- Strategic business architecture
- Enterprise modeling
- Emerging trends, technology and corporate innovation
With Penn State’s online MBA, you will work as part of a team, learn how to lead a team and create business solutions using teamwork. You will learn how to apply your comprehensive knowledge across all business disciplines and apply these solutions to real-life scenarios. The curriculum centers around a teaching methodology using a foundation called, ICE: Integration, Collaboration and Engagement.
Another aspect of teamwork with Penn State’s online MBA is a 5-day residency where you will meet members of your team — your cohort and your professors.
Students are required to attend a five-day residency held at University Park, PA at the start of the program.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- Undergraduate junior/senior (last two years) GPA
- GMAT or GRE scores from within the past five years
- GMAT or GRE waivers are offered to applicants with Ph.D., M.D., or D.O. degrees, and may also be considered for those with other advanced professional degrees, progressive work experience, or leadership experience, and who have not taken either test in the past 5 years
- Two references
- Essay response
- Online interview
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education