With a concentration, Penn State offers an online MBA in Accounting. This online program reflects the same level of quality as its on-campus degree. The curriculum centers around a teaching methodology called, ICE: Integration, Collaboration and Engagement. Online classes are asynchronous, enabling you to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule. However, if you enjoy discussion and learning from your peers, there are opportunities for synchronous learning as well. Penn State’s MBA in Accounting, online, incorporates the following subjects:
- Managerial Accounting
Throughout Penn State’s online MBA, you will create business solutions using teamwork, whether you are a member of the team, or leading the team. You will learn how to apply your knowledge from all business disciplines to develop comprehensive solutions to real-life scenarios. Penn State’s online MBA program requires a 5-day residency where you will meet members of your team — your cohort and your professors.
Students are required to attend a five-day residency held at University Park, PA at the start of the program.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- Undergraduate junior/senior (last two years) GPA
- GMAT or GRE scores from within the past five years
- GMAT or GRE waivers are offered to applicants with Ph.D., M.D., or D.O. degrees, and may also be considered for those with other advanced professional degrees, progressive work experience, or leadership experience, and who have not taken either test in the past 5 years
- Two references
- Essay response
- Online interview
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education