Graduate Certificate in Geriatric Nursing Education
The online Graduate Certificate in Geriatric Nursing Education program from Pennsylvania State University prepares students with a master's degree in nursing or a related health discipline to:
- Become geriatric-expert faculty and educational leaders
- Train faculty with high levels of gerontological knowledge who will go on to teach registered nurses and other health professionals at the associate or bachelors degree levels
- Instruct professional educators who can transform the environment in which geriatric health care is taught and practiced
Graduates may pursue positions in hospitals, rehabilitation centers, long-term care facilities, and rural communities.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$853.00
Out of State Rate:$853.00
Additional Fees :$252.00
Fees Overview :
- Information Technology Fee (per semester): $252
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$10,488.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$10,488.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- MSN in nursing or related degree
- Must hold either (1) a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or (2) a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- 3.0 GPA preferred
- Official transcripts
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.