The online BS in Applied Management degree program from Pennsylvania College of Technology is designed for students who hold an associate's degree in a technical or professional area and desire to earn a bachelor's degree that emphasizes management skills. The curriculum focuses on:
- Managerial Skills – Learn how to plan, organize, lead, control, and problem solve within an organizational setting.
- Theory & Practice – Students gain a solid understanding of the economic, legal, behavior, and ethical business aspects.
- Strategic Management Processes – Gain the tools needed to analyze the current business environment and make recommendations on preferred courses of action to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity.
- Communication Skills – Learn how to communicate, integrate, and create information using information systems, quantitative analysis, and financial modeling.
- This bachelor completion program requires an associate’s degree in a technical or professional area for entry. Students that do not have a necessary transfer credits may be eligible to enroll in Penn College’s online associate's degree.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education