The online BS in Applied Management degree program from Pennsylvania College of Technology is designed for students who hold an associate's degree in a technical or professional area and desire to earn a bachelor's degree that emphasizes management skills. The curriculum focuses on:
- Managerial Skills – Learn how to plan, organize, lead, control, and problem solve within an organizational setting.
- Theory & Practice – Students gain a solid understanding of the economic, legal, behavior, and ethical business aspects.
- Strategic Management Processes – Gain the tools needed to analyze the current business environment and make recommendations on preferred courses of action to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity.
- Communication Skills – Learn how to communicate, integrate, and create information using information systems, quantitative analysis, and financial modeling.
- Associate's degree or equivalent
- Official transcripts
- Additional materials may be requested, such as occupational license or certification
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education