Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences is designed to accommodate working registered nurses who wish to enhance their critical thinking skills, communication skills, theoretical knowledge, and professional education. Graduates of the program are able to:
- Integrate theoretical and empirical knowledge from the general education curriculum into the practice of nursing
- Provide holistic and competent care that promotes health and disease prevention to diverse individuals and populations
- Utilize evidence to enhance quality and safety in nursing practice
- Demonstrate inter- and intra-professional communication and collaboration to improve client outcomes
- Model civic engagement and fiscal responsibility in the delivery of health care
- Utilize information management and technology in the provision of client care
- Demonstrate ethical values, leadership, and professionalism in the practice of nursing
- Assume accountability for intellectual growth, professional development, and competent practice
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$576.00
Out of State Rate:$576.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Online RN to BSN curriculum: 52 credits
- Must be a graduate of an accredited associate degree Nursing Program or a graduate of an accredited hospital based program
- Must be working in a healthcare setting, with a minimum of 8 hours per week
- Minimum GPA of 2.0 from previous college/nursing program
- A copy of nursing license or temporary work permit (Students are required to obtain licensure within one year of starting the program.)
Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.