The master’s degree in Nursing Administration prepares current nurses for career advancement and leadership opportunities. Students in this online program develop the qualities necessary to guide teams of nurses as they deliver care to patients.
In this Nursing Administration online degree program, courses examine the latest in healthcare policy, finance, organization, and management. Students gain expertise in areas including population health, quantitative business analysis, strategic planning, and leadership. Graduates will be able to use their knowledge to plan patient-centered care that promotes health and improves healthcare outcomes.
Classes cover topics such as:
- Health promotion and disease prevention in a diverse society
- Communication and technology
- Organizational behavior and performance improvement in healthcare
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Program includes two one-day sessions on campus.
- Applicants should have a BSN from an accredited institution. Candidates with an RN plus a bachelor's degree in a non-nursing field can apply provisionally and complete a three-course bridge sequence.
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate statistics course with grade C or better.
- Applicants must have appropriate health care licensure and certificates.