The online Master of Health Sciences in Education combines educational theory in clinical learning with curriculum design, teaching strategies and assessment techniques. Courses include Teaching Strategies, Applied Practice in Health Science Education, Leadership in Healthcare, and Innovation and Technology.
- Two face-to-face weekend sessions required
- Hold a Bachelor of Science from an accredited institution
- Have an undergraduate GPA of 2.8 or above
- Have completed an undergraduate course in statistics with a grade of “C” or better
- Have appropriate health care licensure and certificates
- Two letters of recommendation
- Professional goals statement