The online Cardiac Electrophysiology Professional Certificate is designed for working technologists looking to advance their theoretical knowledge of cardiac electrophysiology and internal cardiac devices. The program combines patient care with medical technology and pharmacology to diagnose and treat heart rhythm problems.
- Must have an associate or bachelor’s degree, or have completed a two-year, post-secondary allied health program
- Completion of prerequisites with a grade “C” or better
- Be credentialed or licensed and in good standing in RCES, RCIS, NMT, RT, RRT or RN
- Be employed full time in the electrophysiology lab or in a cardiovascular lab performing electrophysiology studies and cardiac device implants
- Two professional references
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)