If you are ready to move up to a leadership role within your production environment, consider Penn Foster College’s online AS in Industrial Supervision. You’ll learn management skills to lead others, budgeting techniques and lean manufacturing concepts. Building upon a general education foundation, this degree also gives you the opportunity to improve your writing and communication skills in the business environment and learn more about providing top-notch customer service. This 100% online AS in Industrial Supervision normally takes two years to complete and is likely to include the following courses:
- Introduction to Supervision & Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
PFx is Penn Foster College’s unique online delivery system that not only includes access to your classes, but also incorporates an e-reader and progress tracking to help you meet coursework goals. This on-the-go technology means you can study anywhere, any time from a laptop, tablet, or even your phone. As an extra bonus, textbooks are included in the cost of Penn Foster’s tuition.
- Have a high school diploma or its recognized equivalent
- Some programs may require 15 credits of general education prior to enrollment
School Accreditation Statement
Penn Foster College Accreditation and Licenses
- Penn Foster College is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Postseconday Education.