Penn Foster College – Bachelor Degrees, Associate Degrees, Career Diplomas, and Undergrad Certificates
Looking to start your path toward a new and more rewarding career? Thinking about opening your own business? Or, do you just want to earn a degree for your own satisfaction? Today’s students often don’t have time to attend regularly scheduled classes, but through online education, getting the degree to help you take the first step toward the career you want has never been easier or more affordable. Penn Foster College, a nationally accredited online college, has educated millions of adults through their study-at-home degree programs.
Penn Foster College offers Degrees, Career Diplomas, Undergraduate Certificates, and individual courses in a wide variety of high-demand fields, particularly in the areas of: business, technology, engineering, health services, education, and veterinary technology.
Why So Many Students Choose Penn Foster College for Their Education:
- You can begin your program as soon as your enrollment is accepted.
- Students have the flexibility to study online… at a pace that’s right for them.
- There are no classes to attend because students complete all of their studies from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Penn Foster College offers over 50 Associate Degrees, Bachelor’s Degrees, Career Diplomas, Undergraduate Certificates, and individual courses in some of today’s most in-demand career fields.
- Friendly and helpful support from expert instructors dedicated to each student’s success is just a phone call or an email away.
- We have an extensive online community where students can interact with fellow students, faculty, and alumni. Students can also participate in the hundreds of blogs and academic groups.
- Web access to learning and student services is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Penn Foster College’s tuition is among the lowest of all online colleges. They offer 0% interest and customized monthly payment plans.
- Digital textbooks, study guides, learning aids, and instructor support are all included in the student’s tuition.
- Students and graduates have immediate access to Penn Foster Career Services, which include resume writing, interviewing tips, job search techniques, and more.
Accreditation & Licensing
The DEAC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Penn Foster College is licensed by the Arizona State Board of Private Postsecondary Education.
Penn Foster College’s Veterinary Technician Associate Degree has full accreditation from the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) through their Committee on Veterinary Technician Education and Activities (CVTEA).
The Penn Foster College Medical Assistant Associate Degree Program is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
The American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT) has evaluated and recommended college credit for many Penn Foster College courses. Credits earned in Penn Foster College programs may transfer to some, but not all, learning institutions. Students who plan to continue their education with another school after earning a degree from Penn Foster College should check with that school regarding credit transfer policies.