Veterinary Technician - AS Degree
If you enjoy working with animals and want to become a veterinary technician, you can join one of the largest, most vibrant communities by enrolling in the Vet Tech program at Penn Foster College. The AVMA-CVTEA fully accredited Veterinary Technician training program can help you gain the skills to take the first steps toward a career as a vet tech in a variety of settings. You'll study a wide range of topics and gain real-world vet technician experience during the clinical externship portions of the program. Plus, online courses allow you to earn your Associate Degree at home or on the go, and study on your schedule.
Career opportunities include:
- Small and large animal veterinary practices
- Testing laboratories or biomedical facilities
- Zoos and wildlife facilities
- Humane societies or animal control facilities
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$79.00
Out of State Rate:$79.00
Additional Fees :$260.00
Fees Overview :
Technology fee: $65 per semester.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$6,422.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$6,422.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
Penn Foster Accreditation and Licenses
- Penn Foster Career School and Penn Foster High School are regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. And, nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC).
- Penn Foster Career School and Penn Foster High School are licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools.
- Penn Foster College is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Postseconday Education.
American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) through their Committee on Veterinary Technician Education and Activities (CVTEA)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.