Get ready to pursue a career as a child care professional with Penn Foster Career School's online Child Care Professional Career Diploma program! Start learning new skills at home, on your own time, at your own pace.
Prepare for entry-level positions:
- Teacher Aide
- Preschool Aide
- In-home Child Care Provider
Gain practical experience by working in a real-world licensed childcare center through field experience. Penn Foster Career School is an official partner of Bright Horizons Family Solutions. Through the partnership with Bright Horizons Family Solutions, you may be able to be placed in a Bright Horizons center near you for the optional work experience portion of the program.
Choose from two specializations:
- Family Child Care Specialization
- Center-Based Specialization
The Child Care Professional program also prepares students for the CDA Credential. Graduates may also choose to enroll in Penn Foster’s Early Childhood Education Associate’s Degree.
School Accreditation Statement
Penn Foster Accreditation and Licenses
- Penn Foster Career School and Penn Foster High School are regionally accredited by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. And, nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC).
- Penn Foster Career School and Penn Foster High School are licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools.
- Penn Foster College is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Postseconday Education.