Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Park University allows registered nurses to complete the requirements of a BSN degree in a flexible, convenient format. Coursework is completed online and clinical requirements can be fulfilled at a time and place that's convenient for the student. Topics of study include areas such as:
- Healthcare Informatics
- Community Health
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$425.45
Out of State Rate:$425.45
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- BSN Tuition (per credit): $435 BSN
- Military Tuition (per credit): $346
- BSN Veterans Tuition (per credit): $339
- Elective Courses (per credit): $399
- Elective Courses, Military (per credit): $250
- Elective Courses, Veterans (per credit): $339
- Commencement Fee (one-time): $75
International Students Accepted:Maybe - Contact School
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including up to 60 transfer credits.
- Online program: 42 BSN completion credits and 18 elective credits
- Graduate of a regionally accredited Associate Degree in Nursing
- RN licensure in the United States
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in professional nurse (RN) licensure program
- Official nursing program transcripts and other undergraduate transcripts
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.