Park University offers an online Master of Education in Educational Leadership/Principalship degree. This program was designed for administrators or leaders within the K-12 setting. The program is a cohort program within the online classroom, helping those students to communicate and collaborate with their classmates and professors.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or equivalent
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (4.0 scale). Candidates with a 2.75 GPA may be considered four years of experience and submission of GRE scores.
- Official transcript(s)
- Valid state teaching license
- School employment as a teacher
- Two years of teaching experience
- Criminal background check
- Child abuse and neglect screening
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission