Pacific University offers an online Bachelor of Health Science degree, where students are able to advance their careers in healthcare management. Graduates will be prepared for positions within hospitals, nursing facilities, public health agencies, dental practices, and more.
This is a bachelor completion program. A total of 120 credits are required, including transfer credits.
- Minimum of 76 semester or 114 quarter credits that can transfer in
- Cumulative 2.75 GPA or higher
- Experience in the healthcare or business
- Official transcripts for all college-level coursework
- Requires two on-campus (two-day) meetings, one at the start and one at the end of the program
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities