The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Pace University features:
- Instruction by the same expert Pace Nursing faculty as traditional on-campus students
- Cutting edge evidence-based theory courses linked to students' clinical practice
- Individualized clinical practice experiences for students to meet the essentials of a BSN education for professional nursing practice
Graduates are prepared to pursue advancement in their careers and/or graduate education.
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements.
- Nursing curriculum: 30 credits
- Up to 88 transfer credits accepted for transfer
- Must have completed an associate degree or a minimum of 56 transfer liberal arts credits
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Official transcripts
Note: This program is designed for nurses with an associate degree or diploma. Students who are not yet licensed as an RN must identify a “preceptor” who will supervise the student’s direct/indirect practice experiences until the student is licensed as an RN. Students must provide the course faculty member with the name, address, credentials, and license number of the preceptor.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education