Offered by the Lubin School of Business at Pace University, the online Executive MBA program will challenge you to create today’s business solutions individually and as part of a team. A 5-day orientation program initiates this advanced degree, where you will have the opportunity network with your classmates and get to know your professors. In addition, you will have residency weekends at regular intervals over the 20-month program to further develop your teambuilding and problem-solving skills with your cohort.
Pace’s online EMBA is intended for professionals with at least 5 years of experience and focuses on real-world problem solving. In fact, you will have the learning opportunity to consult with companies and present solutions to their management or industry experts. Curriculum includes:
- Competitive strategy
- Talent management
- Data analysis
- Global corporate diversification
- Traditional and digital marketing
- Official transcripts
- Letter of recommendations
- One essay or letter of motivation
- Have at least five years of professional business experience and responsibility
- A four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or the international equivalent
- Those who earned a bachelor's degree in a country where English is not the official language and for whom English is not their first language must submit scores from the TOEFL, or International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or Pearson PTE exam.
Program combines online instruction with weekend residencies held in New York City every ten weeks.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education