Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Pace University-New York
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Pace University-New York features:
- Instruction by the same expert Pace Nursing faculty as traditional on-campus students
- Cutting edge evidence-based theory courses linked to students' clinical practice
- Individualized clinical practice experiences for students to meet the essentials of a BSN education for professional nursing practice
Graduates are prepared to pursue advancement in their careers and/or graduate education.
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements.
- Nursing curriculum: 30 credits
- Up to 88 transfer credits accepted for transfer
- Must have completed an associate degree or a minimum of 56 transfer liberal arts credits
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Official transcripts
Note: This program is designed for nurses with an associate degree or diploma. Students who are not yet licensed as an RN must identify a “preceptor” who will supervise the student’s direct/indirect practice experiences until the student is licensed as an RN. Students must provide the course faculty member with the name, address, credentials, and license number of the preceptor.
Founded in 1906 and given college status in 1948, Pace University educates achievers who are engaged with critical issues locally and globally. Known for its outcome-oriented environment that prepares students to succeed in a wide range of professions, Pace University is a metropolitan New York university with a growing national reputation for offering students opportunity, rich teaching and learning, civic engagement, and measurable results. Pace University has an urban and a suburban campus, each with its own distinctive atmosphere but both shares common faculties and traditions.
Pace is a private metropolitan university which offers bachelors, masters and doctoral programs from the following colleges and schools:
- Dyson College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Health Professions
- Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems
- School of Law
- Lubin School of Business
- School of Education
Pace university also offers many degrees online. The iPace degree completion program is designed for busy people who can't attend a university full-time, but are committed to finishing their bachelor's degree and increasing their earning power. Pace University also offers online and blended learning (online and in-class) graduate degree programs.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.