Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Pace University-New York features:
- Instruction by the same expert Pace Nursing faculty as traditional on-campus students
- Cutting edge evidence-based theory courses linked to students' clinical practice
- Individualized clinical practice experiences for students to meet the essentials of a BSN education for professional nursing practice
Graduates are prepared to pursue advancement in their careers and/or graduate education.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$686.25
Out of State Rate:$686.25
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $680
- Technology Fee (per semester): $50
International Students Accepted:Yes
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements.
- Nursing curriculum: 30 credits
- Up to 88 transfer credits accepted for transfer
- Must have completed an associate degree or a minimum of 56 transfer liberal arts credits
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Official transcripts
Note: This program is designed for nurses with an associate degree or diploma. Students who are not yet licensed as an RN must identify a “preceptor” who will supervise the student’s direct/indirect practice experiences until the student is licensed as an RN. Students must provide the course faculty member with the name, address, credentials, and license number of the preceptor.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.