The master’s degree in Information Systems and Security prepares students to sit for multiple industry certifications and to pursue IT management roles requiring advanced credentials. The program emphasizes hands-on concepts and skills that students can immediately put to use in their career.
Courses take a high-level look at database management, systems analysis and design, telecommunications and networking, information systems platforms, and more. A concentration in Information Assurance prepares students to recognize and address cybersecurity issues.
Courses in this Information Security online degree program cover topics such as:
- Information systems development
- Internet security architectures
- Information assurance planning and management
- Information systems hardware and software platforms
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Our Lady of the Lake University – San Antonio is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Additional Materials May Be Requested, Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- An undergraduate degree in a technical discipline or successful completion of the foundation course