Master of Business Administration
Our Lady of the Lake University - San Antonio
The online Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Our Lady of the Lake University offers a rigorous curriculum that incorporates personal attention from our faculty, instruction in the practical applications of business theory and strategy, and a progressive approach that anticipates current and future needs.
Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), this 100% online program is designed for busy working students who wish to earn the MBA credential while continuing to meet their professional and personal obligations.
Our Lady of the Lake University online MBA offers two specializations:
- Healthcare Management: This specialization offers a blend of coursework that builds a strong understanding of the specific business issues facing health care, such as finance, health care policy and laws, and the management of health care facilities and organizations.
- Management: Students focus on management theory and learn how to apply it to real-world situations using case studies and presentations. Topics of study include international strategy, building a human resources policy, and current topics in business, such as supply chain and inventory management.
Unique to OLLU's program is the online MBA Boot Camp, which allows students whose undergraduate degree is not in business to achieve the required foundational knowledge in just one course.
Request more information about OLLU's online MBA and begin your journey toward career advancement and greater fulfillment.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- An earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution and official and sealed transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions previously attended
- Personal statement
- Student questionnaire
- Reference form
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or 3.0 in last 60 credit hours. If under 3.0 GPA then grad test is required (MAT or GRE)
- If under a 2.75 GPA then grad test and GPA statement required
- Teaching service record (if applicable)
Our Lady of the Lake University is a private, Catholic university with a deep connection to the history and community of San Antonio. Founded in 1895 by the Congregation of Divine Providence, the University has developed a reputation for our personal teaching style. Since 2011, OLLU has been named to the President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll.
We are a university that helps students develop their full potential in an environment that's encouraging and stimulating.
Online degree programs prepare professionals to provide leadership and make scholarly contributions to the advancement of knowledge in their fields, apply the most current information and technology to decision making and problem solving, work collaboratively, productively and ethically in culturally diverse settings, and contribute to the mission of the University by serving the needs of their communities.
OLLU is dedicated and open to the changing needs of our students. Professors bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to each course and are available to help students through personal meetings, e-mail or by phone. Students come first at OLLU: You'll learn from instructors with real-time experience as well as academic credentials, who go beyond theory to explain your role and responsibilities.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.