Master of Business Administration
The online Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Our Lady of the Lake University offers a rigorous curriculum that incorporates personal attention from our faculty, instruction in the practical applications of business theory and strategy, and a progressive approach that anticipates current and future needs.
Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), this 100% online program is designed for busy working students who wish to earn the MBA credential while continuing to meet their professional and personal obligations.
Our Lady of the Lake University online MBA offers two specializations:
- Healthcare Management: This specialization offers a blend of coursework that builds a strong understanding of the specific business issues facing health care, such as finance, health care policy and laws, and the management of health care facilities and organizations.
- Management: Students focus on management theory and learn how to apply it to real-world situations using case studies and presentations. Topics of study include international strategy, building a human resources policy, and current topics in business, such as supply chain and inventory management.
Unique to OLLU's program is the online MBA Boot Camp, which allows students whose undergraduate degree is not in business to achieve the required foundational knowledge in just one course.
Request more information about OLLU's online MBA and begin your journey toward career advancement and greater fulfillment.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$855.00
Out of State Rate:$855.00
Additional Fees :$2,784.00
Fees Overview :
Technology Fee (per semester): $250
Library Fee (per semester): $60
General Fee (per semester): $79
Admin/Processing Fee (per semester): $75
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$33,564.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$33,564.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- An earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution and official and sealed transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions previously attended
- Personal statement
- Student questionnaire
- Reference form
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or 3.0 in last 60 credit hours. If under 3.0 GPA then grad test is required (MAT or GRE)
- If under a 2.75 GPA then grad test and GPA statement required
- Teaching service record (if applicable)
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.