Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Ottawa University is designed for registered nurses who have graduated from an associate or diploma program and wish to earn their bachelor's degree in order to fulfill their personal and/or career goals and increase their overall earning potential. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Nursing Theory
- Cultural Diversity in Healthcare
- Health Care Policy and Regulations
- Evidence Based Practice
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This bachelor completion program requires 124 credits for completion, including transfer credits. Not all foundation prerequisite courses required for degree completion are available online.
- Online nursing major courses: 33 credits
- An accredited associate degree or diploma nursing program with a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA (per 4.0 scale) on previous coursework
- A current, unrestricted RN license (obtained in the U.S.)
- Successful completion of a criminal background check
- Two professional or academic letters of recommendation
- Career Statement of professional experience and goals in nursing
Since its establishment in 1865, Ottawa University has been affiliated with Baptist churches and since 1905, and has specific affiliation with the American Baptist Church. The university’s purpose is "to provide the highest quality liberal arts and professional education in a caring, Christ-centered community of grace which integrates faith, learning and life."
Ottawa University has multiple campuses, with its main campus located in Ottawa, Kansas. Ottawa University offers degrees at both the undergraduate and graduate level that can be earned entirely online from the Ottawa Online Campus.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.