Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Ottawa University is designed for registered nurses who have graduated from an associate or diploma program and wish to earn their bachelor's degree in order to fulfill their personal and/or career goals and increase their overall earning potential. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Nursing Theory
- Cultural Diversity in Healthcare
- Health Care Policy and Regulations
- Evidence Based Practice
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$406.42
Out of State Rate:$406.42
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $399
- Military Tuition (per credit): $250
- Conferral Fee (one-time): $175
- Technology Fee (per term): $35
International Students Accepted:Maybe - Contact School
This bachelor completion program requires 124 credits for completion, including transfer credits. Not all foundation prerequisite courses required for degree completion are available online.
- Online nursing major courses: 33 credits
- An accredited associate degree or diploma nursing program with a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA (per 4.0 scale) on previous coursework
- A current, unrestricted RN license (obtained in the U.S.)
- Successful completion of a criminal background check
- Two professional or academic letters of recommendation
- Career Statement of professional experience and goals in nursing
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.