Ottawa University offers an online Master of Arts in Education with a specialization in Curriculum & Instruction. students will integrate theories with models of instruction to gain more awareness and competency with this field. The professors are experts in the field, able to help students achieve their professional goals and improve teaching skills. Graduates are projected for careers in education administration, curriculum design, or curriculum coordination.
- Official undergraduate transcripts (3.0 GPA – minimum requirement)
- Personal statement regarding career goals
- Current resume of professional work experience
- Additional information regarding awards and recognition
- Three letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission