Oregon State University offers an online MBA in Supply Chain and Logistics Management to the working adult student. Discover your place in today’s competitive and challenging industry on a global scale through extensive professional training. Students will learn the ins and outs of forecasting, management, planning and methodology, advancing the skills required to enter leadership roles.
This program is unique, offering specific knowledge in:
- International operations
- Supply chain logistics management
- Manufacturing, service and government agencies
Develop practical business analysis skills and research legal environments surrounding the industry. An experienced faculty guides individuals through the rigorous curriculum offered by OSU. Prepared graduates of this program enter the workforce with the skills necessary to succeed.
- Official transcripts
- Essay questions
- Two references
- GMAT, GRE, or Executive Assessment (EA) scores
- Waiver available for qualified applicants
- International applicants who did not receive a degree in the U.S., Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the United Kingdom are required to submit scores from either the TOEFL or IELTS
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities