The online Graduate Certificate in Public Health is designed to better prepare public health professionals with limited experience in public health academic specialties and to provide all students with a broad introduction to public health. The program provides a foundation in the core competencies in public health while enhancing the students’ marketable public health expertise and improves their professional flexibility.
- Successful completion of at least one undergraduate-level statistics course from an accredited academic institution
- Conferred Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution with a final, cumulative, minimum GPA of 3.0 out of a 4.0 scale
- A background check
- A personal statement
- Official transcript from any higher education institution attended.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae or resume
Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
School Accreditation Statement
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities