Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Oral Roberts University is designed to launch graduates who are developed academically, physically, and spiritually- a tri-fold foundation needed in today's medical professions. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Health Assessment
- Community Mental Health Nursing
- Patterns of Health & Illness
- Health Informatics
- Nursing Theory
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$385.00
Out of State Rate:$385.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 131 credits for completion, including up to 90 transfer credits.
- Online degree requirements: 41 credits
- Must have an Associates Degree in Nursing or an Associate of Applied Science in Nursing
- Official transcripts
- Online Learning Application
- AVCON Application
- Copy of RN License
- Copy of current CPR certification
- Federal Background Check within 3 months of admission
- Record of current immunizations & TB skin test
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.