Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Olivet Nazarene University is designed for current registered nurses who have earned either a diploma or an associate's degree in nursing and desire to advance their personal, professional, and educational goals. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Transcultural Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Global Health Care
- Leadership/Management in Nursing
- Issues in Health Care, Law, and Ethics
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$458.33
Out of State Rate:$458.33
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $455
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $100
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 128 semester credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Online degree requirements: 30 credits
- Copy of current RN license
- Official transcripts from all previously attended accredited institutions
- AAS in Nursing or a diploma from a school for Registered Nurse Education
- BSN Practicum Agreement Letter
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.