Master of Engineering Management
Old Dominion University offers the online Master of Engineering Management. Engineering Management is a specialized form of management concerned with the application of engineering principles to business practice. This program is founded in the solid principles of science and systems engineering, while employing the tools of management science and project management. Your coursework will build on your engineering experience and prepare you to address issues related to the design, operation, analysis, and transformation of complex problems.
With a Master's degree in Engineering Management, you'll be prepared to lead in:
- Product Development
- Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering Technology
- Human Systems Engineering
- Project Management
This Master of Engineering Management program is also available by portable media to specific members of the military and students with qualifying bachelor degrees and work experience.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$496.00
Out of State Rate:$538.00
Additional Fees :$674.00
Fees Overview :
- General Services Fee (per semester): $9
- Technology Fee (per credit): $20
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$16,050.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$17,352.00
Required Admission Tests:GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Undergraduate degree from an ABET-accredited program in engineering or engineering technology, or from a fully accredited program in applied science
- GPA of at least 3.0.
- Two recommendations from former or current professors or employment supervisors
- Transcripts from all prior institutions
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.