Master of Engineering / Systems Engineering
Old Dominion University offers the online Master of Engineering in Systems Engineering. This degree provides an interdisciplinary approach to support the realization, deployment, and maintenance of successful system solutions to complex problems. ODU's Systems Engineering Master's program builds upon your technical background as an engineer. It is designed to provide in-depth, real-world practitioner expertise in engineering complex system solutions. In addition, this rigorous educational experience will help develop your skills in effectively addressing complex problems for both government and commercial organizations. Students in the program are introduced to core competencies for systems engineering, complex systems, modeling, systems analysis, complex problem solving needed for successful delivery of system solutions.
Careers opportunities in Systems Engineering include the following:
- Systems Engineering Fundamentals
- Complex Systems Analysis
- Systems Architecture and Modeling
- Systems Engineering Management
- Decision Making and Risk Analysis
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$496.00
Out of State Rate:$538.00
Additional Fees :$674.00
Fees Overview :
- General Services Fee (per semester): $9
- Technology Fee (per credit): $20
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$16,050.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$17,352.00
Required Admission Tests:GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Undergraduate degree from an ABET-accredited program in engineering or engineering technology or from an accredited program in applied science
- GPA of 3.00 (out of 4.00) or better
- GRE Exam (GRE requirement may be waived at GPD discretion based on academic preparation and related work experience)
- Students with an undergraduate GPA between 2.70 and 3.00 on the required undergraduate degrees may be admitted provisionally based on their academic preparation and GRE scores. GRE score should be in the 60th percentile or higher.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.