Doctor of Nursing Practice
The online DNP degree program from Old Dominion University prepares students to serve as leaders, researchers, and expert clinicians in addressing health disparities and barriers to healthcare. Graduates possess the knowledge and skills required to:
- Take leadership in developing interdisciplinary teams
- Conduct evidence-based research
- Develop programs to improve healthcare outcomes
- Become business owners
- Address national policy issues
- Advocate for the use of healthcare technology
- Have a voice in healthcare change
- Overcome issues related to healthcare
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$496.00
Out of State Rate:$538.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$17,856.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$19,368.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Completed a MS or MSN degree.
- Advanced practice education and licensure as a NP, CNS, CNM or CRNA.
- Graduate degree with quality point averages of 3.2 overall.
- Required to travel to main campus ODU once a semester for a long weekend of advising and experiential activities. Upon program completion, you'll be eligible to take the national certification examination.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Collegiate Commission on Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program is not available in the following states: Washington.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.