Graduate Certificate in Nurse/Health Care Executive
The online Graduate Certificate in Nurse/Health Care Executive program from Old Dominion University prepares students for leadership roles as nurses or health care executives within healthcare organizations, hospitals, and ambulatory care settings. Coursework focuses on:
- Leadership in complex organizations
- The best use of informatics and healthcare technology
- The design and use of competitive resources
- How to apply evidence-based management for quality healthcare
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$496.00
Out of State Rate:$538.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$5,952.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$6,456.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A current unencumbered/unrestricted license as a registered nurse in Virginia or a Compact State.
- A bachelor of science in nursing (or RN with a bachelor's degree in a related field).
- Satisfactory completion of an undergraduate statistics course and an undergraduate physical/health assessment course.
- One year of current clinical nursing experience, preferably post-baccalaureate.
- If GPA is below 3.5, then satisfactory achievement on the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) taken in the past five years.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Collegiate Commission on Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program is not available in the following states: Washington.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.