ODU offers an ABET-accredited BSET in Mechanical Engineering Technology which provides added focus areas of study in manufacturing, mechanical and nuclear systems. Individual courses range from topics in computer-aided drafting and dynamics to fluid mechanics and automation and controls.
This degree program is ideal for those desiring careers in:
- Mechanical product design
- Development and manufacturing
- Mechanical system operation and maintenance
- Field operations
This is a bachelor completion program. A minimum of 120 credits is required, including transfer credits.
- Must have completed the first two years of college coursework (60 credits)
- Transcripts from all previously attended institutions
Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges